Thursday, July 1, 2021

Own push,pull factors and intervening obstacles

 I am going to reflect on my mahi I have been doing for the past week about people who want to do stuff but they have a pull factor and intervening obstacles.It’s about different types of people who want different kinds of stuff with their push factors, something that pushes them to do what they want but there are also pull factors that put them down from doing what they want.I have learnt about push and pull factors and also intervening obstacles.This topic is also like the other work we have been doing in class like migration mahi because all the people I have written about have migrated to a country or a state.That in life there are pull factors that will try to put down from doing work and intervening courses.My overall view of this topic is: Even if you are pulled from your desire, always remember there are also push factors that will help your desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment