Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Migration/Nukutawhiti

 Paragraph:The past term we have been learning about migration and Nukutawhiti migrating to New Zealand by chasing the giant Wheke (giant octopus) and how his wife Kuramarotini named New Zealand Aotearoa (The land of the long white cloud)by saying whakatauki He ao he aotea he aotea he aotearoa.Migration is sort of like moving to a different country or state.A place is a certain location referred as place or a location you stay at for an example your house is a place.Change is when something goes from one thing to another like a baby getting changed in its clothes.This topic relates to english because we read a book about a boy who migrated to a few states and countries.This topic challenged me because at the start I didn’t know what migration meant.My research project supported me because it taught me what migration meant.My overall view on the topic is I’ve finally learnt what migration means and I have some facts about migration.


No comments:

Post a Comment