Monday, August 12, 2019

Rep trials

In the weekend on Sunday I had to leave kapahaka early because I had to go to my rugby reps instead of driving the quicker way out of Motatau my dad didn´t know the way out so we took the longer way out where it ends up at in Otiria I had all my rugby gears but my dad forgot my tape for my boots so I had to stop at home and grab it it was alright because it was only 11.30 I had to be there at 1 o'clock so I had heaps of time I got my tape and then we traveled out to KeriKeri when I got there my friend Lj, Jamie, Quin and Nikau were there. I jumped out of the car chucked my boots on and then ran over to my friends. The dumb thing was it took to long to get thew the under 12´s, under 13´s, under 10´s and under 11´s so we didn´t do the trial we just done weigh ins the under 12´s, under 13´s, under 10´s done their trial but we didn´t under 11´s because like I said they took to long so this Sunday we are doing the trial hopefully I make it in and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment