Monday, August 5, 2019

Fridays Assembly.

Last week on Friday my class and I had an assembly in the morning I would say about 8.30 we had to cross the road over to the other side of the school and set up the hall we set up the chairs so the other classes could sit and watch the items that we preformed. We set up the microphone, and the music speakers because when the assembly starts we sing the national anthem and we also done a dance I
can´t post the dance because we had technical difficulty´s so I can´t find it. My favourite item is the linked one because I am in it and it was funny my friend was in it too he was the first costumer. I hope you enjoy the that is linked. Doctors skit

1 comment:

  1. Hay Dayton, my name is Darrius i am a student from Paihia School I enjoyed looking at your video it gave me some more information about you blog, Also you remind me about when we have to go to an assembly every Monday and Friday, but on a Friday it is all most after School. How long was your assembly?

    ReplyDelete