Monday, July 29, 2019

MY RUGBY GAME ON THURSDAY

                                                            FREE WRITING
Last week on Thursday my friend Louie John and I went to our rugby game out in Kaikohe Ljs parents took me I am so grateful that they take me to every rugby training and if my parents can´t make it to one of my games Ljs parents would gladly take me. We got nilled by Kaikohe because our team weren´t deep enough so Lj is number 10 which is first five so that means he is the first peson to get the ball and I am second five which is number 12 and I am the second person to get the ball so when Lj passed the ball they all rushed up on me and I didn´t have anytime to pass the ball or run.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Dayton, it’s Dayton from Paihia School, I really enjoyed your rugby game blog post, I liked how you explained what happened there and how you were transported there. You gave me a memory when you said “I didn't have anytime to pass the ball or run.,” that part gave me a memory when I played my first rugby game. I didn’t get to run it, I got the ball but I would get tackled. Did you win the game?
    Overall I think it’s good. Keep up the good work.
    Sincerely Dayton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Archie I like your blog post about your rugby game it was very descriptive. I think you did a really good job. Did you enjoy your games?

    ReplyDelete