Monday, June 10, 2019

My Rugby game

On the weekend I went to united Kawakawa for my rugby game my team and I versed kerikeri red the best team in our under 11s grade. In the first half of our game keri red scored 15 and my team scored 0 but in the second half of our game I got the first try I ran down the five metre line and then stepped back in and then scored the try. Unfortunately my good friend Varden missed the conversion it was last play my friend quin went to catch the ball but then dropped it and that was second half my team finished on 15 and Keri red finished on 27. I hope you enjoyed my rugby game story. #NOT MADE UP

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great game on Saturday. Remember you are writing to use MINTS for your capitals. Names need capitals, so that is your friends and the name of your team.

    ReplyDelete