Monday, February 25, 2019

Game of Fortnite

Every Monday we can do free writing for 20 minuets and I can write anything I want.

last week I was playing a lot of Fortnite on Monday I got a 12 kill win on solo squads their were a lot of bots playing so I destroyed them all their were some pros they were very hard but I got the high ground and built over them with my stairs it was the easiest game I have ever played and I´m pretty trash at the game. The pros that were on the game were the same as me at playing so they were pretty trash. My next game I played it took me awhile to notice but I was playing a solo scrims if you don't know what a solo scrims is it is like when people want to be a pro so they go try hard at the game so I placed to 50 in the game they just built over me and destroyed me I got 4 kills but they were really hard to beat but they were kinda trash at the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment