Thursday, October 25, 2018

Maori instructions

 My partner and I We are learning to go through this maze our task was to go though this maze with our  eyes are closed the directions we learnt in maori was funny, fun and cool I had really enjoyed doing this with my partner.I found this really easy because my friend made the directions easy the maori words for the directions are go straight haere totika go down heke iho go up piki ake and stop ka tu. maybe you can check out my friends blog @kpsotuleal.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. I am pleased you enjoyed this task Dayton, you and Otulea did well to make it through on your first go and without touching the sides. Good instructions and listening.
    What would your next steps be? How could you extend on your learning of giving directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dayton anthony here i like your maze its quite cool

    happy blogging

    ReplyDelete